This course aims to provide participants with:
- techniques and ideas for teaching and using drama in the classroom
- ideas for using other creative methods
- an understanding of the creative potential of drama-based pedagogies that aim to foster students’ curiosity, empathy and critical thinking
- an understanding of the role of drama as a tool for social change
- an opportunity to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries
The course is addressed to:
- schools psychologists and pedagogues
- teacher trainers
The course fee – Erasmus+ participants: 490 EUR per person (7 days x 70 EUR), optionally we can offer 5 days course: 350 EUR per person (5 days x 70 EUR)
The course fee – 1 day course for a group of 15-25 people: will be calculated individually with institution.
All given prices are exclusive VAT, which will be charged with invoice.
The payment of the course needs to be done after final registration and receiving invoice from trainings4u. Attendance will be granted and confirmed after full payment only.
In case of cancellation up to 21 days before start of course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded. Otherwise fee can’t be refunded.
For scheduled dates and online registration click here