This course aims to provide participants with:
- an understanding of the skills needed for leadership and management of a future school
- techniques and ideas for modern educational leadership and management (e.g. a coaching style of leadership, a good communication, the ability to change the school culture, the capability to lead staff in a democratic way)
- techniques and ideas for teaching the future skills
- an understanding of the role of active methods and new media in the educational process to improve motivation and quality in learning
- an opportunity to exchange ideas and develop links with managers, leaders and teachers from other countries
Active and co-operative methods are designed for this course as the most effective to achieve our goals – teaching for the future. The participants will learn by doing, using following methods:
- Design Thinking
- Think Pair Share
- Role Playing
- Cafe World
- Town Game
- Problem solving
- Story telling
A very important part of training is reflection – individual and the whole group.
The course is addressed to:
- project managers
- educational leaders
- school policy makers
- schools psychologists and pedagogues
- teacher trainers
The course fee – Erasmus+ participants: 490 EUR per person (7 days x 70 EUR), optionally we can offer 5 days course: 350 EUR per person (5 days x 70 EUR)
The course fee – 1 day course for a group of 15-25 people: will be calculated individually with institution.
All given prices are exclusive VAT, which will be charged with invoice.
The payment of the course needs to be done after final registration and receiving invoice from trainings4u. Attendance will be granted and confirmed after full payment only.
In case of cancellation up to 21 days before start of course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded. Otherwise fee can’t be refunded.
For scheduled dates and online registration click here